Repairing a Badly Edited Image
Manual or automated methods for editing images sometimes include errors that can be touched up
more quickly than they can be re-edited. MultiTracer allows regions that were incorrectly removed
to be replaced from one of the additional images.
To repair a badly edited image
- Load the badly edited image as the first image volume
- Load the unedited version of the image as an additional image volume
- Select the correct plane and orientation
- Define a structure or use the default structure
- Trace the region that you want moved from the unedited image to the edited image
- Modify your original trace if needed
- On the control panel at the bottom of the main window, press the "Replace Here..." button
- On the unedited image, click the region where you want to replace the original image.
- Continue replacing or editing until you have the final result you want
- Save the first image volume
©2001-2003 Roger P. Woods, M.D.
Modified: January 18, 2003