Once you have loaded the data, adjusted its intensity, chosen an orientation and adjusted the
magnification, you are ready to look at the data.
- To advance forward through the images in the main viewer:
- Press the "+" button on the control panel
- Alternatively, from the "Slice" menu, select "Advance" or use the keyboard shortcut associated
with the "Advance" item in the menu.
- To move backwards through the images in the main viewer:
- Press the "-" button on the control panel
- Alternatively, from the "Slice" menu, select "Go Back" or use the keyboard shortcut associated
with the "Go Back" item in the menu.
- To go to a particular plane in the main viewer:
- Type the number of the plane in the box between the "-" and "+" buttons in the
- Press "Enter" or "Return" on the keyboard while the cursor remains in the box
The orthogonal view windows are updated depending on the cursor position in the main window. You
can alter the orthogonal views by placing the mouse on top of the image in the main window and moving
it around. The orthogonal views correspond to the mouse position. If you have a
reference image loaded, the orthogonal views will not update when
the mouse cursor is over the reference image, only when it is over the main image.
©2001 Roger P. Woods, M.D.
Modified: December 15, 2001