This program will apply a binary mask to a file. Any voxel where the mask has a value of
zero will generate an output value of zero. Any voxel where the mask is nonzero will retain
the input value.
- where the following definitions apply:
- the name of the 8 or 16 bit input file
- the name of the binary mask file (8 or 16 bit files will not be accepted)
- the name of the output file
- 'y' if you want to allow overwriting of existing files output
binarymask originalmri bineditedmri editedmri y
- The binary mask in bineditedmri.img will be applied to the image originalmri.img to
- Mismatches in the
number of planes between maskfile and input
are no longer supported in order to provide stricter error checking.
Modified: December 16, 2001
© 2001 Roger P. Woods, M.D.(firstname.lastname@example.org)